14 March 2006

Faith.

The church is my space for solace when it feels like there's nowhere else. With a receptive mind and heart, even singing short hymns provides a calming sense of comfort.

Astray I've been from my faith. And for months this has been the case. I had proposed to do various things for the lenten season, but I think the most important of these is my return to faith:

-Pray the rosary.
-Go to Bible study.
-Be wary of the Lord's presence.

My faith is what's been there from the beginning, and is what will be there in the end. As everything changes around me, my faith is what I cling to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

2 eProps fool!
but seriously i feel you on this entry,
I was talking about this with kapwa girls the other night...
God will always be a constant, no matter what