15 December 2006

New Method

Recently, I've picked up a new habit where I journal online. I think I'll share excerpts to the public every so often. New method for me to blog with, and I think it's kinda cool.

And it's nice to journal online. The sound of my fingers running across the keyboard, every one seemingly with its own unique sound, its own unique click. And the spacebar, good ol' space bar. My thumb ferociously hitting it upon the completion of each sentence as if it were signalling the rest of the fingers that something had just been completed, that the mission had been accomplished. And the frequency of sounds, correlating with my frequency of thought. When ideas are flowing freely, the clicks come quicker. When ideas stall, the clicks halt. Yeah, journalling online is nice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wait... i don't get it. what's the difference between journaling online... and blogging? isn't a blog an online journal? maybe i just skimmed your entry too fast.... all i see is stuff about the beauty of typing. n i JUST joined xanga to keep in touch with people cuz i thought that's what most people used. why are you making it so difficult for me to keep up with life?? your life of beautiful mission accomplished typing?? oh yea. hi ian. haha

-sean c.

Blog Archive