I'm going American Idol crazy right now!
My old neighbor who lived 3 houses down from me. Aj Tabaldo. I've known him since 5th grade. We used to bike around the neighborhood together, attended communion and confirmation, carpooled, went to the same high school. And now he's on American Idol! Surreal!
It's so surreal to see him perform on TV; it's so surreal to see him face the judgement gauntlet of Randy, Paula and Simon. Just seeing his parents bob their heads in the dark background is surreal! I've never once paid any bit of attention to this show and now I'm one of it's biggest fans. I'm going nuts!
Outside of me, I can't hold a conversation with anyone from home without mention of his name. Small town Santa Maria is living big-time dreams following Aj. There's not much I can do to prevent myself from getting caught in the wave too..
If you're a fan, vote for him! If you're not, vote anyway! Go Aj, go!

1 comment:
btw, my mom said aj looks like mike. hahaha! she started calling him mike instead of aj. i think that's a compliment since i thought aj was cute. :)
Post a Comment