16 July 2007
2nd mention of 2nd section
I never got around to finishing that reflection, and probably won't. To sum up, second section is definitely tough. Kids come in after lunch, it's a larger class, more sets of friends... last week I taught the class 3 times. Monday and Friday weren't so hot, but Wednesday... Wednesday was good. And though I feel I taught well only 1 of the 3 days (meaning misbehavior just took over the other 2), that's already something right there. A month ago, if you told me I'd successfully teach a class of 33 for 2 hours and keep them on task and in check the entire time, I'd say 'no way in hell.' Coming back to the 1st section today was cake. Any other class acts like angels compared to 2nd section... I'm glad I'm getting this experience now; I already feel more prepared than I did before coming in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment