Today was my first time at a REAL faculty meeting. If you've ever been curious about what teachers discuss when they ALL congregate in one room, I've got answers. Imagine the senate chambers in star wars but much smaller and without the floating pods. Our principal stood in the middle to make announcements and to introduce topics of discussion while teachers raised their hands to chime in. For some teachers, it was almost like a battle to get in their word. I definitely felt like the youngest, as most of my colleagues look like they could've been MY high school teachers...
Anyway, often during my commute to school or during my commute to Hayward I think up blog topics, all that comes to mind involves my job... my life: teaching.
MrG @ edublogs will open up REAL SOON. I just wanted to re-open it w/ an appropriate post but it's taking a little while to find a good time to sit down and write it all out. But please, when it does come alive again... visits and feedback will be MUCH appreciated.
ps. Down goes Bynum! But at least for a day, the Lakers are #1 in the West!
No comments:
Post a Comment