Though hours have suddenly vanished from my day, I want to make it public that I still intend on the following:
1. To maximize each hour of each day.
2. To minimize time spent at the computer.
3. To cook home-cooked meals on the regular.
4. To grocery shop once a week.
5. To learn a new language well (Spanish) and an instrument (Guitar).
6. To run a marathon.
7. To read 3 books every 2 months.
8. To take initiative in spending time with friends I care for.
I upgraded my bed even though the previous one was perfectly fine. I did so because I want the physical space around me to represent the further coming of age I'll undergo this year. The current mantra is "form good habits."
Once upon a time 2 years ago I created a paper list of goals I had for myself. Checking off stuff once outlandish is a great reward. No different now, but I do know these sorta blog posts, even at the risk of sounding overly vain and hella-full-of-your-self-ish, help you stay accountable. So here it is.
3 comments:
why are you telling everyone about your new bed
it's my blog and i'll cry if i want to.
shoot if I upgraded my bed, I'd tell the world too.
Post a Comment