This freshly turned 21-year-old is back in the bay, and commuting to the presidio in San Francisco every morning. I never realized I could be stuck on the bay bridge for over an hour at a time, and am now resorting to public transportation to execute the daily commute. It's such an experience to live and breathe the city on a regular basis, and at such an early hour. At 7 am, the BART and the streets are already jam-packed with people.
My #1 goal this summer: find direction, as I begin to enter a new leaf in life. During introductions with co-workers, I was asked "so, what year are you?" The words "4th year" unexpectedly sputtered out of my mouth, and as they did I was weirded out. It's surreal, unbelievable, scary,...
I'm filled with anxiety, concerning the future. I have no idea where I'll be next year today, and that scares me like no other. But I know that it's all just a part of a ride; I'm trying to enjoy every moment.
1 comment:
Uhh ohh, Ian's back!
Hit me up fool. Let's grab a pint.
Post a Comment