01 December 2007

An Old Fogie

Tonight I attended a friend's apartment party. With red cup in hand, I wallpaper'd it up for the majority of the night. Not because my game was failing me, but because I wasn't really feeling it. And that's not because I wasn't feeling the host (Piiru, you know I love you), but because I felt hella out of place. I guess I'll have to attribute this to age. Back in the day, Friday nights were made for going to drunken apartment parties where I knew no one. Nowadays, chillin with a few friends or just chillin at home is more preferable. I think I'm getting old, or maybe I just need to take a swig from the fountain of youth.

ps. I think I should get my recurring knee problem checked out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

we should start an old fogie nucleus club... u can be the leader of that one... but for real i know exactly what u mean, i feel the same way at all the parties i go 2, even the ones at my own house. its weird... we old dawgy. lol

Blog Archive