Warriors get C. Webb.
Suns get Shaq.
Hm, CWebb was what, ROY in 94!? What year is it again!? Oh yeah, 2008. Fool looked like a dinosaur tonight against the Bulls.
And the Suns... I mean, seriously.. wow. You're on pace to get the best record in the west, your core of Nash-Marion-Amare is working out fine, and you decide to blow it up to bring in the diesel... the diesel... who hasn't got more than 20 double-doubles since '05, is out of shape, always injured, and still has 2 years worth $20 million on his contract. Either Kerr is really stupid, or really dumb,... or really stupid.
Oh, check it out, Shaq's new replica jersey's up on the website. I think I might pick one up for myself...

Gotta admit, it might be interesting to watch. But, we'll have to wait it out a few weeks b/c this really is Shaq's uni during the regular season...
No comments:
Post a Comment