1. I'd like to rescind my previous post. Although I do hold some sort of bitter grudge towards Shaq since he spoke so lowly of Laker management and Kobe, he did give us a MONSTER run while with LA (3 championships!). However, I still think Phoenix sucks.
2. 10pm mass was long tonight, yes. But I did enjoy the 2 minute pause in the middle where the priest posed a question for everyone to discuss. If they could integrate that into mass on the weekly, I'd love it. I love how you could just discuss things faith-related. I always feel like I wish I could speak more with the folks around in mass but can't because there's nothing there that allows me to.
3. I don't know why but Sunday nights are usually my latest nights with planning. I think I overestimate the time I have left.
4. I love the Lakers.
5. I don't think I'll ever eat out unless I'm eating out with someone else. My nightly routine of cooking and taking something out to defrost has returned - MUCH more cost/time-efficient than eating out regularly (in my opinion - I tried the latter earlier this year and didn't really like it).
6. I love Kobe.
7. I think maybe I should consider looking for a girl rather than a bunch of men to love.
No comments:
Post a Comment