I've resolved that if there's one thing I DON'T mind spending money on, it's shared meals.
One thing ALL humans share is a need to eat.
One thing ALL humans enjoy is a delicious meal.
I used to wonder as a young'n why folks would always ask each other "let's do lunch", "let's do dinner", "let's do food." Now it all makes sense. You sit down, you catch up, you order, you catch up some more, you get food, wait for your company to receive their food for manner's sake, you eat, you catch up even more, you keep eating, etc, etc. Good company, good food. Game, set and match. If you can find a better excuse to spend time with a friend (or a future friend), please let me know cus I can't.
For the past 3 days I've spent portions of my post-work hours sharing meals with friends. And though each instance chips away a little too much from my food budget, I don't mind one bit.
3 comments:
:)
:)
Dude, I live by the same philosophy. By that same rite, neither should one ever have to dream alone.
Some things are just better with company.
Post a Comment