28 October 2008

Radio Hits

Ever since both my CD player AND tape player (connected to iPod) broke down on me, I've been stuck to radio. The morning commute consists of NPR. But other than that, I resort to radio. On my presets are: 106.1, 95.7, 96.5, 102.9, and 105.3 (and 88.5... npr).

When the hit I'm currently digging comes on, I go nuts. I quickly react towards the volume knob to bump it hard (whatever happened to 'bump' by the way.. EVERY kid I teach says 'slap') and yell an ecstatic "YEAAAH" or "WOOOO" for a good 5 or so seconds. I'll then proceed to sing along til the song is over.

It's safe to say T-Pain's "Can't Believe It" is no longer that hit. You did have a good run T-Pain, you did.



To replace Mr. Pain, the official new #1 hit of Ian's COUG IIIIIS!.....



ps. T-Pain's is an acoustic cover since the original prohibits me from embedding. Not the greatest acoustic cover either, I must add.

1 comment:

[ nicky ] said...

it's good to be connected to the radio. i was driving yesterday and didn't have my iPod. Usually SD stations suck, but last night they played "I'll Be Missing You" by Puff Daddy (pre- P-Diddy) ft. Faith Evans. I was freaking excited. Took me back. haha.

Blog Archive