17 November 2008

Fuuuuu

I wasn't even tryin' to miss today. I didn't even NEED to miss today, but I really wasn't feelin' too well in the mornin' and was really plannin' on missin' just 2 periods. But eff it, if y'all are nice enough to give me another sick day, I'll take it. I mean, I'm still on pace to use up only the 15 they allot each school year. Then again, RARELY does a teacher reach that point. I'm still young! I say I can still pin some of the irresponsibility on my youth.

I fear that inevitable barrage of "Mr. G, where were you?"'s tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aha! I thought I heard your booming laugh next door this morning.

Doesn't sounds like you were feeling all that sick!

Anonymous said...

Gosh April, I'm surprised you didn't call the neighbors on him like you tried the other night while we were watching Entourage...


LOL!

Blog Archive