07 May 2009

Until
you find
yourself,
its impossible to lose you
because I never had you
although I would be glad to..

A lyric worth tweeting and blogging. I swear I'll keep the blog legs running.

It's just that this teaching thing's got me in a serious stranglehold, one hard to shake til it's June 12. One I MUST shake before then.

--

A quick update:

-I've picked up a 6th period at Skyline. It's been cool cus the kids are awesome. A mature group, fun to interact w/. But it's taking a toll.
-Willard Wednesdays & Tennis Thursdays make the work week much, much shorter. I appreciate.
-Paul's proposed 11-20 bbq's in 11-20 nights. Every. Laker game. I'm w/ it.
-I love the weather.
-I'm in disbelief when I think of where I'll be a month and a half from now.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Tennis Thursdays! Let me in.

Blog Archive