21 June 2009

Smartphone Hater's Phonevolution

See description here.
Nokia3310.
12th grade.
I was snake master. Don't believe me? Once upon a time, I filled up the ENTIRE screen w/ a snake (no spaces) on fast mode. Boo ya.
Death by replacement to:
Motorola v60.
Summer after 12th grade.
Quite possibly my fav phone of all time. Simple but sophisticated and hardly anyone owned it.
Death by replacement to:
Motorola RAZR (black).
Sophomore year of college.
Didn't want it at first, but grew to like it cus it fit in my pocket so well. Now I can't get away from my preference for slim phones.
Death by decapitation. Replaced by:
Pantech C300.
Senior year of college.
World's smallest flip phone.
Death by abandonment (A's Game). Replaced by:
Motorola RAZR (silver).
Late 2007.
The return (ie. we switched networks to Verizon while at Costco and this is all they had to offer).
Death by alcohol spillage. Replaced by:
Samsung Sway.
May 2009.
My very first slider, so I'm skeptical. But I love how it's super slim (slimmer than the razr), takes good twitpics, and free.

All these phones are better than your smartphone.

No comments:

Blog Archive