01 June 2009

I blinked and it became June

I forget that I blog & tweet for myself. The trap of self-consciousness - easy to fall into when sharing thoughts and writing with the world - especially your most intimate. But, in the end it's for you, and if people did mind, then why the hell they reading in the first place? That's just the way it is sometimes. Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

--

Anyway, for those who do matter, my mind will be occupied with some subset or complete set of the following for the next two weeks:

New York City Part II
London
Lakers
Last Days of Year 2
Sublet
Purple & Gold Dinner and Dance complete w/ cotillion, candles and roses (12 each).

--

And introducing, my new favorite haiku:

Something is missing
I look around at white walls
Nothing is missing

--

And a confession: I AM SO LAZY RIGHT NOW. I DO NOT WANT TO WORK. AT. ALL. SOMEBODY SHAKE THIS OUT OF ME.

--

And lastly - At some point during my lazy weekend, I caught the Ring on TV. Top 5 scary movie f'sho. During my viewing session, roommate messed around w/ his new toy (tablet laptop) and drew this.

LMAO.

MLIA!!

1 comment:

la said...

L likes this

Blog Archive