i liked the vegas one
and then read random ones here and there
it's interesting that people stilll blog stuff about life
me: probably
Kevin: for some reason i feel it's a lost art
me: i agree
twitter killed a lot of it
i still like it though
i'll keep it alive
people are more self-conscious too i'd say
Kevin: yeah i like it too
me: you make yourself vulnerable
when you blog
and it's been proven time and time again
greader shares, etc
Kevin: yeah very true
--
Blogs are not the same as they were before. I hate that folks are no longer comfortable sharing the deeper parts of their souls because ridicule is a possible trap 'round the corner. I do keep my blog alive but I don't write as freely. That's lame. This break, I am going to write and be vain, etc, etc every night and I'm gonna do my best to not give a damn what people think. [Maybe.]
2 comments:
i'm pretty guilty of holding back in the blogsphere nowadays. looking forward to your upcoming posts, ian.
i too will look for them and NOT just skim. haha
happy christmas, homie
Post a Comment