It's that time of the semester again. It's weird because I know it's happening, yet I can't stop it.
It's like I'm in senior year of high school all over again, where I used to sit to write papers and just couldn't bring myself to do it. I'd sit down at 10, and be there til 4 or 5 with just a page done. It's funny to think back at it now. What the hell did I do back then? With no facebook or myspace and a 56k connection? ??
That's besides the point. Point is, I have absolutely no focus right now. 2 nights in a row where I sat at the computer to do small assignments and I couldn't even do it. 4 days in a row where I'm missing the majority of my classes. Is this the college version of senioritis? Or am I just completely out of it? Whatever it is, I better snap out of it soon.
Only the mediocre are always at their best.
- Jean Giraudoux
No comments:
Post a Comment