1 minute ago:
My refusal to give into Monday prompts me to any sort of online distraction I can find. I sit here on this couch, fb pic after fb album. Life felt so stress-free in these Summer of 08 photos; I can't wait til the Summer of 09.
1 hour ago:
Wine, sushi, and a movie. A date? No. Night in w/ the roomie? Yes.
1 day ago:
Arrogant? China. Lazy? Mexico. FTW "If I'm dead first round, Xyrus is mafia." "Townspeople, wake up. Ian is dead." Thanks for the 'surprise', but no thanks. LOL.
1 month ago:
Finishing up w/ the first week back from winter break. Rough transitions means going from girls in bathtubs to high school students with attitude. Luckily, things start to feel up.
1 year ago:
1st year teacher still searching for his way. Sister says she's got a spare projector and I'm excited to pick it up. I'm a month home from my trip to the Philippines. Lifestyles lived by cousins still so fresh and vivid. It pushes me. It provides perspective. Lakers just acquired Pau. Suns, Shaq. Warriors, CWebb. I pick up 4 hour work week and I'm learning to rise earlier, but I still can't shake late night Sundays. I refuse to give into Monday.
The point?
Absolutely none. But it was fun to think back in this format. I think I'll try it again sometime. And now...
1 min from now,
10 mins from now,
1 hour, 1 day, 1 month, 1 year: I can't see past the clouds.
1 comment:
adrien said sick is the new black.
is 1 the new 25? viral too.
Post a Comment