20 February 2009

More 4th per laughs...

And while I'm sharing. I was on the fence about whether or not this was ethical... but eff it. I'm sharing anyway. One freshmen's valentine...

Happy Valentine's Day Mr. G,

I kinda wanted to apologize to you, because I feel like I'm the only student who's ever disrupting class, and I know you get quite annoyed. I mean I don't blame you. But sometimes when I'm actually trying to get something important across you completely ignore me and that's annoying. Like you basically ignore me and I honestly don't think a teacher should do that. Maybe it's a cry for help, but you'll never know cause you act like you don't give a rats ass. But I mean besides taht you're my favorite teacher this year, not in all time though. Cuase I love Mr. Somerfield he's freaking fantastic. Like you have no idea. And you're actually a good teacher its quite surprising, but you probably already know that. Just a word of advice, I think you might need to work on controlling the classroom. I know I know I probably shouldn't give you advice because I'm the one that causes most of the disturbances. But yeah you're a fantastic teacher, thanks.

No comments:

Blog Archive