20 February 2009

The Teaching Day So Far..

Alykhan: behind the times, man
10:25 AM me: I know.
Alykhan: method mans beeeeen on the wire
me: Dude, yesterday I was DOPE at teaching.
Today I sucked.
Damn, I suck.
Alykhan: i was not.
me: Sooo underplanned.
Alykhan: three days i've sucked
these goddamn kids i tell you what
me: Haha, I hate it when you suck and the kids are getting antsy and bored and you want them to shuttup but you know they're only like that cus you suck.
10:26 AM Alykhan: i know
fundamentally itz your fault.
me: And, also you know you don't have a legit reason to get em to shuttup cus you don't really have a plan.
Alykhan: but i esp. hate dayz when i am hella rad and kids are butt holes
me: I feel like when I'm hella rad the kids are rad too.
10:27 AM Alykhan: well lucky you
me: Hahahaha.
Alykhan: no but that's true 80% of the time
kids are rad when you are clearly the boss


No comments:

Blog Archive