26 July 2009

Travel Lists

Things I've done:

1. Spent a Saturday at Wimbledon (including a match on court one)
2. Visited Stonehendge.
3. Saw the Rosetta Stone, sculptures from the Parthenon, the head of Ramses II and much more at the British Museum.
4. Had a "wow, I really DO love museums" moment at the Imperial War Museum.
5. Caught a Shakespeare's All's Well that End's Well at the National Theatre.
6. Caught a Shakespeare's Troilus & Cressida at Shakespeare's Globe Theater.
7. Punted at Cambridge.
8. Saw Emma Watson & the rest of the crew at the Harry Potter WORLD premiere.
9. Saw HP6 (...meh?)
10. Rode the London Eye.
11. Did as much of Paris as you can fit in 10 hours.
12. Learned the ins and outs of bein' a barista.
13. Made friends w/ folks from across the globe

Things I look forward to doing:

1. Run South Bank.
2. Deciding whether I like the copy better than the original: Venice vs. the Venetian.
3. Walking the streets my sister walked for a year in Florence.
4. Using the term "When in Rome" when it has literal application.
5. Visiting Vatican City.
6. Enjoying good weather in Barcelona.
7. Partying hard w/ Spaniards.
8. Livin' out Corona commercials while at Alicante.
9. Visiting NYC when it's hot.

Things I look forward to in California:

1. Sharing stories.
2. The California sun.
3. Entourage marathon.
4. Wire Season 5 marathon!
5. My car.
6. A room larger than a hallway.
7. My own kitchen.
8. 42 inch tv.
9. A couch.
10. Finding new routes to run.
11. Tennis.
12. Basketball.
13. BASKETBALL!
14. You!

4 comments:

Jaelyn said...

has visto la obra "en celebracion" con Orlando Bloom? es un bueno momento para la siesta! jajaja

Carla said...

my oh my, you're quite the traveler now! stories and tennis soon please! =]

Joanna said...

Fall 2009 will be the season of tennis. We'll use the fumes of the US Open to fuel our own amateur matches. I want to learn everything you know.

la said...

entourage! wire!

london is london but what is more american than vincent chase and jimmy mcnulty???

you forgot we camp pt. 2

Blog Archive