Everytime I call or
everytime they do
our dialogue
does not consist of
how are you's
and
how's life
or
how's your job and how are the students and are you ok with it all?
But rather
we talk about money
how we don't have enough
and then we sometimes argue
and then blame's thrown
And then I wonder why it has to be this way.
20 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(134)
-
▼
September
(13)
- We Climbed.
- Exhausted
- Defeating the little voice
- Weekends are my only chance to NOT be Mr. G
- Everytime I call oreverytime they doour dialoguedo...
- Thoughts @ 3:31a Post-Mortem
- Thoughts @ 3:31a on a school night
- Lolz
- Case of the Alternator
- Shoulda been it's own song.
- The Search for Simplicity
- The Lambeau Leap
- Last Weekend
-
▼
September
(13)
No comments:
Post a Comment