I often converse with ST? contributors where dialogue turns to "yeah, I've got all this stuff I want to post but I can't seem to find the time." I'll usually respond: "Just write for ten minutes man, all it takes is ten minutes." I should follow my own advice. I love blogging but lately I can't seem to get around to it as much as I'd, at least here in this space.... g's spot. Perhaps I can do a better job w/ that moving forward?
--
Also, maybe I think I want to google analytic this blog like I do my edublogs. According to goog reader, I've got 20 subscribers. I'm wondering what my visitor chart looks like. How many absolute unique visitors? Hm. Who reads this?
--
I'm here now because I slept from 5p to 9p earlier tonight. It's 3:26a now. I plan to leave at 6:50a for school. Part of me feels like I might as well make these 3 and a half hours productive ones. Sometimes it's fun to go back to those night owl methods I resorted to too often back in college.
--
Leif's in college now. Wow. Recently he told me he was at his 'buddy's' dorm room, someone he had just met during welcome week. Exciting times for that young man, exciting times.
--
This blog took 8 minutes to write. (not even 10!)
18 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(134)
-
▼
September
(13)
- We Climbed.
- Exhausted
- Defeating the little voice
- Weekends are my only chance to NOT be Mr. G
- Everytime I call oreverytime they doour dialoguedo...
- Thoughts @ 3:31a Post-Mortem
- Thoughts @ 3:31a on a school night
- Lolz
- Case of the Alternator
- Shoulda been it's own song.
- The Search for Simplicity
- The Lambeau Leap
- Last Weekend
-
▼
September
(13)
1 comment:
I feel you like a petting zoo.
Post a Comment